- Price Range :
- 50000 INR
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of Slip Gauge otherwise called Gage squares, Johansson gauges. These are accuracy ground and lapped measuring gauges. They are utilized as references for the setting of measuring hardware, for example, micrometers, crevice gauges, sine bars, dial markers (when utilized as a part of an investigation part). Every gauge piece comprises of a square of metal or fired with two restricting confronts ground exactly level and parallel, an exact separation separated. Standard grade squares are made of a solidified steel combination, while adjustment review pieces are regularly made of tungsten carbide or chromium carbide since it is harder and wears less. Slip Gauge come in sets of pieces of different lengths, alongside two wear squares, to permit a wide assortment of standard lengths to be made up by stacking them.
- Go: 3mm to 100 mm according to Indian Standard.
- Material of the gaging member should be according to IS 7018 part1-1983.
- Handle of the gage should be according to IS 5388-1983.
- Surface completing should be according to IS 7018 section 11983.
- Hardness of gaging part might be according to IS section 1 1983
16, 17, 18 Jay Laxmi Estate, Nr. Soni Ni Chawl Cross Road, GIDC, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India